The specialists at Access Cardiology, Specialist and Vascular all have one thing in common – they have Heart!
When you connect with one of our physicians they are;
- Committed to delivering quality patient care through a thorough, caring and patient centred approach.
- Always embracing innovation and are at the forefront of their profession. They are often involved in the development and introduction of the most up to date procedures and technologies in cardiology and vascular fields
- Thought leaders in their field through regular contributions to journals, publications, and local and international conferences. Their expertise is highly sought after by other medical, legal and business entities.
- Leaders in the public hospital system, they support and educate other doctors and allied health workers with their specialist knowledge, expertise, and skill set. Best of all, they believe in giving access to individuals or groups who may encounter barriers to health care.
- Believers in collaboration with community doctors and health workers so everyone can benefit from more coordinated health care. They introduced a free App in 2017 named EZDOC to assist GPs, specialist and allied health with more accurate and up to date and to the minute ECG reading expertise.
- Always aligned to the Access values of Compassion, Excellence, Integrity and Dedication.
Access Cardiology Services
Access Cardiology offers you Perth’s top cardiologists who provide the following services to treat a range of cardiac conditions and symptoms
- Alcohol Septal Ablation
- Coronary Angiogram
- Coronary Angioplasty and Stenting
- Electrophysiology Study
- Renal Artery Denervation
- Transoesophageal Echocardiogram (TOE)
- Artificial Pacemaker Insertion
- ICD Insertion
- Implantable Loop Recorder
Access Vascular Services
Our Vascular surgeon is at the forefront of innovation and care in providing the following vascular services:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (TOS)
- Arteriovenous Fistula or Vascular Access for Haemodialysis
- The Diabetic Foot and Ulcers
- Varicose Veins and other Venous Disease
- Pelvic Congestion Syndrome
- Chronic Venous Disease and Deep Vein Thrombosis treatment
Access Specialist Services
Our specialist are experiences General Physicians and Nephrologists, providing both General medicine care and management. Their areas of special interest include:
- Diabetic nephrology and renal tubular disorders
- Thyroid disorders and non-surgical weight management
- Diabetes Management
- Dialysis and Renal Palliative care
- Retarding the Progression of Chronic Kidney Failure
- Risk Factor Modification in Chronic Kidney Failure
Access Cardiac Testing Services are universally bulk billed:
- Echocardiogram (ultrasound of the heart)
- Stress Echocardiogram
- Exercise ECG
- Holter Monitoring
- Event Monitoring
- *Ambulatory Pressure Monitoring
- *This test is not covered by Medicare
We are conveniently located in five locations around the Perth metropolitan and selected regional areas.
Our Nedlands, Murdoch, Joondalup, Mandurah, and Albany cardiology practices offer a range of location options for our Perth patients. If you have any questions about the location of your appointment, please do not hesitate to call us before the day of your appointment as we would be delighted to assist you with directions.
Our Specialists perform a range of at hospitals across Perth, including:
- The Mount
- Fiona Stanley
- Sir Charles Gairdner
- Joondalup Health Campus
- Hollywood Private Hospital
- St John of God Murdoch
We offer a caring personal Service by putting our patients needs at the heart of everything we do.
We are committed to the highest level of expertise service and support, ensuring our patients are cared for in a trusted environment while on their journey to good health.
We offer our GP’s unlimited access to dedicated specialist support and expertise, the health and care of our patients is our first priority.